Don’t miss your chance for a life-changing opportunity
ASCO Virtual Career Fair connects job seekers in the oncology field with recruiters from hospitals, academic institutions, private practices, and more. The Virtual Career Fair is a unique venue as it offers a convenient way to explore career opportunities remotely – saving you valuable time.
During ASCO’s Virtual Career Fair, job seekers can:
- Browse general and subspecialty oncology positions and employer profiles.
- Privately interact with employers through live chat.
- Explore career development resources in employer virtual booths
- View job postings after the Virtual Career Fair has ended on the ASCO Oncology Career Center website.
Registration is free and open now, so don’t miss your chance to discover new opportunities for career advancement. Register now!
ASCO Virtual Career Fair:
- Live conversations between recruiters and candidates via instant chat and/or webcam.
- The uploading and submission of candidate resumes for various job listings.
- Interaction with fellow attendees in the Networking Lounge.